Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Getting Ready for Baby R!

Happy April Fools Day!

Do people say that? I'm not sure!?! Anyway... I am a pretty gullible person when it comes to pranks, so today always makes me a little uneasy. Even though I know full well people are out to make jokes today, I still get pranked! Like this morning, I completely freaked out that Google was called "Topeka". Seriously Jenn, seriously. I also was really confused at this article by iHeartFaces. "Senior Photography" in front of a funeral home? I should have guessed right away something was up. Nope.

Part of my problem is I am also really bad at pulling pranks on people. The only prank I remember pulling was when I was about 6 years old. I told my dad we went to Toys R' Us and bought the whole store while he was at work. See what I mean? My 6 year old mind thought it was brilliant!

So go easy on me today! And be assured that I will not be pulling any pranks on you! :)

But what isn't a joke is how excited this family is for the new addition! (did you like that transition there... very nice huh?)
Baby R
This family lives next door to me, so it was a treat to get to know them a little better and hear all about the anticipation of baby number 2! We spent some time around our neighborhood taking a few maternity shots, and I'll be back in the beginning of May most likely for pictures of him or her!
Baby R
Baby R
Baby R
Baby R
Baby R

1 comment:

  1. omg Jenn, I was totally baffled by the iHeartFaces post as well. Totally gullible! Love the pictures, the colors are great!

    ReplyDelete