Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, March 26, 2010

Photo Friday! 365 Photo Project

3.23.10

Between the laundry, unpacking, vacation photo uploading, and catching up over this past week, I have been terrible at my take a photo a day project! In fact, this is the only photo I've taken since Sunday! We grilled out on Tuesday night when the highs were in the mid 60's, and Edie was out in the yard soaking up some sun.

So, I start new today and promise to get back on track next week!

Since I've got you here, I also wanted to remind everyone that my sessions are filling up quickly! Right now I have one spot left in May, and then am booking into June! Here are my available spots as of today:

Tuesday, May 11th - 6pm
Tuesday, June 22nd - 6pm
Sunday, June 27th - 9am
Thursday, July 15th - 6pm
Sunday, August 8th - 4pm (Waupaca, WI Area Only)
Tuesday, August 24th - 6pm
Sunday, August 29th - 4pm (Sheboygan, WI Area Only)
Thursday, September 9th - 6pm
Tuesday, September 14th - 6pm
Tuesday, September 28th - 6pm

I am planning a special Christmas Card Photo Extravaganza Event in October, so stay tuned :)

Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment