Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

BRAVA Magazine Cover Finalist!

When I heard that BRAVA, a local women's magazine was having a March wedding photo cover contest, I thought - what the heck why not enter? I've always had the philosophy that you can't win if you don't try, so I submitted my ten best photos from this past wedding season. Although I wasn't the winner (Creative Look, coincidentally our wedding photographers!) took the prize - I was one of the six finalists!

I am extremely flattered knowing all of the other great photographers in the area, and how many photos the editorial staff must have sifted through! To see my name with some of the area's greatest is beyond awesome. Be-awesome if you will.

BRAVA Cover Finalists

My Photo is in the bottom right corner, taken at Brian and Jana's wedding this past summer. It is fitting that BRAVA chose this image as they were one of my favorite couples and weddings from the 2009 season :)

To see the finalists on BRAVA's website mosey on over to here.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! That is such an honor and you really deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How totally fantastic! Thank you for sharing the news with your readers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Congrats Jenn! Your photo is unique & eye-catching. Aunt Shirley

    ReplyDelete