Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, March 12, 2010

On Vacation...

If you are lookin' for me, I am on vacation in sunny Puerto Vallerta Mexico until Sunday, March 21st.

(it's ok, you can be jealous)


I will be unable to answer email, facebook, blog comments, and the like - but will do as soon as I return!

Have a good week everyone, and I'll update you on my trip when we get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment