Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, March 12, 2010

Photo Friday! 365 Photo Project

Well, it's finally here, the Friday Brian and I are headed down to Chicago to catch our flight to Mexico on Saturday. But before I leave on a jet plane, I thought I'd share with you the latest of my 365 project, where I take one photo a day for a year.

This weeks' photos definitely have a weather theme, with temperatures in the 50's and the snow melting more and more each day it's been the topic of conversation among us Wisconsinites. Plus Brian introduced me to the phrase "it looks like pea soup"... which is supposed to mean it's foggy out I guess?! If that's true, than there has been a whole lotta pea soup this week.

3.5.10
3.5.10
These are our toothbrushes. If you follow me on Facebook, you'll know that Brian and I were sharing the same tooth brush without knowing it for about 2 months. Well, when we found out, we wanted to start using new ones, except the only two we had in the drawer were both blue. Mine now has a hair tie on it to distinguish it as mine (not seen in the photo though)

3.6.10
3.6.10
I snapped this photo of the Blackhawk Church steeple during my photo session with the Kooimans on Saturday.

3.7.10
3.7.10
This is what your desk looks like after two weekend photo shoots, and trying to get your gear ready to go on vacation!

3.8.10
3.8.10
A pea soup morning in the Target parking lot.

3.9.10
3.9.10
The cloudy, dreary day made way for sunshine just in time for the sun to set. Taken out the wind shield of my car.

3.10.10
3.10.10
Taken near the Verona Library, I have become really fascinated with the fog!

3.11.10
3.11.10

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment