Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Brian's Photo Blog



Happy Thursday!

If you've been around my husband Brian long enough, you know that he is my best sales and marketing rep for Jenn Van Wyk Photography. He's always putting plugs in to the people he knows and recruiting new clients for me. He is the best husband ever! :) Lub you!

Anyhoo, over the past few months Brian has been coming with me as a second shooter at a lot of my weddings and engagement shoots. He has picked up the camera in no time and is shooting fully in manual mode! I love having him with me, it always calms my nerves and helps me focus. I am so proud of what he has learned in such a short period of time.

So, since he is so great at promoting me, I thought I would promote him for a change!

Brian has recently started a photo blog with some of his images. Some of them he has taken during recent engagement shoots, some of them just on his own out shooting. So go and check it out!

http://web.me.com/briandjennvanwyk/Snapshots/Snapshots/Snapshots.html

No comments:

Post a Comment