Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, April 19, 2010

Bowser

Bowser-1

Wow, what can I say about this photo shoot besides the fact that it was just plain awesome. Luke, singer and guitar player for the band Bowser, is one of my 2010 grooms! After Luke's engagement session with his beautiful bride-to-be Gina, he invited back to Elkhart Lake to take some pictures of his band. I was flattered to have the opportunity!

These guys are first class, and I had a great time hanging out and getting to know them during our session. I absolutely love their music, and can't wait until I can shoot a live show for them to hear them in action.

Before you view these pictures, I think it's only fitting to listen to one of their songs, so click play and scroll on down! (For those of you reading on reader, there is an embedded audio clip)


Bowser-2
Bowser-3
Bowser-4
Bowser-6
(Side note: anyone recognize this location? It's where I did my 19 frames challenge for the Youngrens! Thanks guys for introducing me to it!)

Bowser-7
Bowser-8
Bowser-9
Bowser-10

These next two are my personal favorites.
Bowser-11
Bowser-12
Bowser-13

The guys then played a few songs so we could take a couple photos in action. It was like my own personal concert!
Bowser-15
Bowser-17

If you like what you here, head on over to Bowser's website! They perform almost every weekend in the Milwaukee/Elkhart Lake area, so check out their schedule. Or, head on over to Facebook and become a Fan!

Thanks guys for a great afternoon, I can't wait to catch a live show!

No comments:

Post a Comment