Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, April 23, 2010

Photo Friday

Hidy ho! We made it to Friday! :)

Today's blog post is a feature of the photos I'm taking for my 365 project. The idea is to take one photo every day for a year. And although a simple idea, as I found out this week, it's hard in practice. So, I'll make up in quality that which I lack in quantity!

4.17.10
IMG_4760
The Captiol building in downtown Madison. Thank you for being so beautiful! I particularly love the way the set sun is illuminating the windows of the rotunda.

4.18.10
Junior.Nicole 1
At had an engagement session at the UW Arboretum, where these trees were just blooming beautifully. Anyone know what they're called?

4.20.10
IMG_5167
I took a picture of Brian sanding the top of a table I'm making. I was trying to add some vibrating motion so you get that "bzzzz" effect.

So, there you have it!

Have a good weekend everyone!



1 comment:

  1. that's probably a magnolia. and nice motion on the ryobi. glad you added that to the Motion Challenge.

    ReplyDelete