Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, April 9, 2010

Sarah & Ryan - Engaged!

Ryan & Sarah
There really is nothing like being around people in love. Seriously. It's why I enjoy my job so much. I get to meet awesome-sauce people in love like Sarah and Ryan. I think it's safe to say we hit it off the second they let me know "Um, we don't do serious very well, we're always laughing!". Bingo! That describes Brian and I perfectly as well.

We had a great morning walking around the Memorial Union and grabbing some shots. I think my cheeks hurt for about 2 hours afterward from laughing and smiling so much! These two are meant to be, and I am excited for their upcoming wedding in June! It is going to be a blast!

After their engagement session, Sarah sent me the sweetest email:

I just wanted to thank you both for the great photo session this weekend. We didn't know what to expect, but it ended up being very comfortable and relaxing. Lets just say Ryan was not thrilled to have his photo taken and is now excited to see the end results! That's huge so thank you for making it a wonderful experience.


This is why my clients rock. Thank you Sarah for your kind words. I love it when I can laugh and joke with my couples to make them feel more relaxed :)

Friends and family of Sarah and Ryan, please click here to sign the guest book and view the rest of the images.

I love the one on the left!
Ryan & Sarah
Ryan & Sarah
Ryan & Sarah
Brian's shot is on the left, mine on the right
Ryan & Sarah
Ryan & Sarah
Ryan & Sarah
Ryan & Sarah
These two are just too stinkin' cute!
Ryan & Sarah
Ryan & Sarah
Ryan & Sarah
Please note in the pic on the right that there is ice on the lake! Please have pity for us in Wisconsin...
Ryan & Sarah
A cool wall in an alley way... yes please!
Ryan & Sarah
Ryan & Sarah
Ryan & Sarah

Thanks again Sarah & Ryan, I can't wait to see you again in June!

No comments:

Post a Comment