Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Dusty & Ali - Engaged!

Dusty & Ali

I was not planning to share these images with you until next week, but I am just so gosh darn excited about them I couldn't wait!

From the first time we met Dusty, Ali and I hit it off. They are both so down to earth and easy to talk to, they are the kind of people you feel you have known for ever. We bonded over the fact that we both have two rambunctious puppies that keep us from getting enough sleep at night (although they are very adorable), and that sometimes puppy parenthood is rougher than you might think!

I had also been scoping out this location on the east side of the Capitol for a while, and knew that they were the perfect couple. They were such troopers and walked all over downtown with me as we did their engagement session. Brian thinks that this is the furthest I've ever made a couple walk - so they really were great! (I always tell people that a bonus of the engagement shoot is that you also get a walking work out!)

So without further ado, onto the photos!

Friends and family, to sign the guest book and view the rest of the images, click here.

This first shot is Brian's:
Dusty & Ali
Dusty & Ali
Dusty & Ali
The one on the left is Brian's, on the right, mine
Dusty & Ali
Dusty & Ali
We had a little "dip fail" on our first try, which Ali ended up on the ground... but they recovered nicely :) This is Bri's shot
Dusty & Ali
Dusty & Ali
Hello gorgeous evening light!
Dusty & Ali
Dusty & Ali
On the left is Bri's shot, on the right, mine.
Dusty & Ali
Dusty & Ali
Dusty & Ali
It was super windy out, poor Ali's hair kept blowing all over the place, but she still looked fabulous!
Dusty & Ali
My photo is on the left, Bri grabbed the one on the right (I love that old car in the background of his).
Dusty & Ali
Dusty & Ali
Bri's on the left, mine on the right
Dusty & Ali
Dusty & Ali
See what I mean - Ali you're beautiful!
Dusty & Ali
Dusty & Ali
Mine on the left (I love this candid shot), Bri's on the right
Dusty & Ali
Dusty & Ali
Dear State Capitol Building - thank you for being so gorgeous and located in our city!
Dusty & Ali
Dusty & Ali
Dusty & Ali
Another one of my favorites. The buildings around the Captiol are mostly glass, and make the most awesome light reflectors (insert photographer freak out here).
Dusty & Ali
My shot left, Bri's right
Dusty & Ali
These two are just too stinkin' cute! And I definitely have shoe envy - I love Ali's shoes!
Dusty & Ali
Dusty & Ali
Dusty & Ali
Dusty & Ali

Thank you Ali and Dusty for an awesome evening! I am so excited for your wedding in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment