Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, April 12, 2010

Eli is 6 Months Old!

Eli

Gosh how time flies! It seems like just a few weeks ago I was taking Eli's newborn photos, and now he's getting all big and old on me! He is now a handsome 6 month old doing all sorts of things and everything around him is a new and interesting experience. He is so much fun!

And good golly is he cute. Just look at those red locks of hair. And we learned that if you put a naked baby in a basket under a tree you will pretty much fall over with the amount of adorableness it exudes. But you will just have to read on to see the pictures!

Eli
Eli

Eli is definitely one loved baby :) It is so fun to see your friends become parents!
Eli
Eli

See, I told you!
Eli
Eli
Eli

Sitting on the ladder to his tree house that he will someday just love!
Eli
Eli

This one makes me laugh - I just love his expression!
Eli
Eli
Eli

Thank you Adam and Sabrina for inviting me over for the session!


If you would love to have your family pictures taken, please visit my website! Session for the summer and fall are filling up quickly!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Jenn! You did an absolutely fabulous job capturing this cutie!

    ReplyDelete