Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, April 30, 2010

Photo Friday! 365 Photo Project

Hello friends! We made it to Friday! Hope you've got something special planned for this weekend, or maybe you're taking a long deserved break - either way, I hope it's a good one!

I am excited for this weekend because it is Ashely and John's wedding, and I can not wait to get out and photograph it! Our church is also doing something called Love Madison, where all services are canceled and everyone gets out and does a service project. I'll be working on a community garden with some friends, and I know it's going to be a great time. I hoping to sneak along my camera to show you!

Alrighty, enough chitter chatter and on to the photos I took this last week.

4.24.10
4.24.10
It was such a blustery and cold day on Saturday, even our patio furniture on the deck got soaked! The water was just dripping off the backs as seen here.

4.25.10
4.25.10
Audio books, my new best friend! I have decided that for the multi tasker in me these are the greatest invention. I can "read" a book while I'm editing, doing stuff on the computer, or cleaning. It's awesome! Plus checking them out from the library for free is another great bonus.

4.26.10
4.27.10
I think some weeds are so pretty. I'm glad I have a whole field of these behind my house!

4.27.10
4.28.10
Edie and I on a much needed walk after work.

4.28.10
4.29.10
We (er, I should say Brian) planted 5 new lilac trees in our yard today. And they're already budding! I can't wait to smell lilacs everyday!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment