Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, April 2, 2010

Photo Friday!

I'm happy to report that I did much better this week at taking a photo every day than last. For those of you just joining us, my goal is to take one photo a day for a year - and here are my photos from last week.

I hope you all have a great Easter weekend! I can't wait to have Peeps and Cadbury Cream Eggs for breakfast on Sunday :)

3.27.10
3.27.10
This is an alley way I stuck my couple in for our engagement session last Saturday. I wanted them to sit on the chair before I realized it had no seat!

3.28.10
Peyton 3.28.19
This little guy is Peyton, I had a session with him and his family on Sunday.

3.29.10
3.29.10
The mirrors in our hallway, reflecting the large print we have in our office.

3.30.10
3.30.10
No eggs yet!

3.31.10
3.31.10
The trees are budding! This was taken our our evening walk around our neighborhood.

4.1.10
4.1.10
Um, no joke here, this little guy is a cutie! This is a sneek peek from my session last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment