Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Junior & Nicole - Engaged!

Junior.Nicole 1

We met Nicole and Junior at the UW Arboretum last Sunday for their engagement session. We had a fabulous time enjoying the spring sunshine and getting to hear all about the plans they have for their upcoming wedding in July! I am super excited as it will be a good ol' Madison wedding held at the Pres House and Memorial Union - isn't that awesome!?

It is obvious from our time together that these two are perfect for each other. Both sweet and caring with a love and passion for God that resonates in everything that they do. They are such a joy to be around, and proof once again that we have the best clients!

But enough of my bantering, I'll let the photos do the talking!
Junior & Nicole
Junior & Nicole
Junior & Nicole
Gorgeous! Nicole is going to be one beautiful bride don't you think?
Junior & Nicole
Junior & Nicole
Bri's Shot:
Junior & Nicole
Junior & Nicole
Junior & Nicole
These are Brian's shots... love the sunflare!
Junior & Nicole
Junior & Nicole
One of my favorites:
Junior & Nicole
Ooo! And this one too!
Junior & Nicole
Junior & Nicole
Junior & Nicole
This one is a favorite as well
Junior & Nicole
Junior & Nicole
Bri's Shot:
Junior & Nicole

Thanks guys for a great afternoon!

Coming up tomorrow - a giveaway! Stay tuned on how to win some swag for the mommy in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment