Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Albers Family

Albers Family

Last Sunday I had the fantastic opportunity to hang out with the Albers Family! Peyton has just celebrated his second birthday complete with a school bus cake - how cute! He did such a great job at our session, and as you will see, with big smiles and giggles all around. Peyton even helped me out and took a few pictures of his mommy and daddy for me. If he keeps up the good work I might just have a new assistant :)

I have known the Albers family in one way or another for about 5 years now, so it is always a treat when I get to see them and hang out for a morning!

Friends and family, to sign the guest book and view the rest of the images, click here.

Now onto the photos!
Albers Family
Albers Family
Please note the super awesome Lighting McQueen shoes - and these don't come in adult sizes why?!? I know Brian would buy a pair in a heartbeat!
Albers Family

I couldn't decide which one I liked better between these two, so you get to see both!
Albers Family
Albers Family

Now everyone is in on the tickling!
Albers Family

Albers Family
Albers Family
Albers Family
Albers Family
Albers Family

New favorite! Don't you just love his little jacket?
Albers Family
Albers Family
Albers Family
Albers Family
Albers Family
Albers Family
Albers Family

Here is a shot that Peyton helped me take - good composition, now we'll just work on getting everyone's head in the pictures! But not bad :)
Albers Family

Albers Family

Thanks guys for a great morning! I had a blast with you and Peyton!

No comments:

Post a Comment