Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Gang's All Here!

I was invited to photograph this awesome family in honor of their parent's 45th Wedding Anniversary, and what a treat it was! We met up at the Botham Vineyards, which was an absolutely beautiful! I think I've told everyone I've talked to in the past week or so to go there! It is one of those hidden gems of the Madison area. Plus, we all got to go taste wine after the photo shoot, which isn't a bad gig in itself! Thanks to everyone for a great afternoon, and I hope you enjoy your photos!

Here are a select few of my favorites!







This is probably one of my favorites of all time! I just love how in love they still are after all these years!



What a family of beautiful women!






No comments:

Post a Comment