Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Lena & Derek Sneek Peek!

Here's a little taste from our engagement session with Lena & Derek on Tuesday night. This session was a blast, for many reasons. One, we went to one of my favorite spots in the whole wide world at my favorite time of day, and two, I got to use my NEW 50D camera, and three it was the first shoot my hubby came along to second (he did FANTASTIC, yet another reason why I love him!).

So here's the teaser for now while I'm working on editing the rest of the fantastic shots. So it's looks like you'll have one to choose from Derek!




Family & Friends, to sign the guest book to be notified when the rest of the images go online, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment