Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Derek & Lena are Engaged!

We had a blast with this couple at the Memorial Union Terrace. Who wouldn't? It was a beautiful summer night, with the sun setting perfectly in the background, at one of the best locations in Madison. And the equation goes like this - good light + good couple + good location = really happy photographer!

Friends and family, to view the images online, go here.

These two met while working at the Red Gym on campus, so that is where we started. My husband Brian tagged along with me as a second camera and rocked it out. Here's some of my favorites from the night:



















During our shoot a bright hot air balloon flew over... I'm telling you, this photo has got more sappy in it than a Hallmark card!





This is one of my new all time favorites...absolutely love it!





Thanks guys for a great night! I can't wait for the wedding in October!

No comments:

Post a Comment