Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, August 7, 2009

An Outing to the Duck Pond



We went with Brian and his co-workers from Epic the other night to a Madison Mallards Game. Although neither of us are a huge fan of baseball, it is hard to beat the fun atmosphere at the Duck Pond. However, one thing I immediately became a fan of was the amazing sunset light that happens during the game... I couldn't stop snapping photos! I know, I know, who goes to a baseball game for the light? As I tell my husband, photography is a disease... and it just gets worse with time :)


And of course it helps to sit behind a cutie peanut at the game :) - can't wait to shoot this little guy's photos on Sunday!




Yeah, so I went to a baseball game, and all I write about is the light and the cutie babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment