Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

If the Motorhome is a Rockin'....


.... hey now, it's my parent's motor home... none of such talk! I was brought here by a stork! Haha. We went up two weekends ago to visit my parents and get a tour of their new motor home. This 30 foot behemoth is large enough for our whole family, now the question is "Where to Go?". We took it out for a little ride, and apparently Edie found it so cool that she did not want to get out, and stayed in long after we all got out. It was so funny! Not to mention she looked very, very tiny. Here are a few pics...


No comments:

Post a Comment