Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Chris & Corie Are Married! Part 2

The party continues for Chris and Corie's wedding! We originally booked the Overture Center for photos in case of rain, however when the weather proved steamy we decided to go there anyway! It was a good call, otherwise I think all of the guys would have melted in their suits in the hot sun. I was going photographer crazy in there, the light was awesome and as you'll see the black and purple color combination was awesome!



























Then it was onto the Zor Shrine Center for the Reception!



Corie's dad made one of the best Father of the Bride speeches I have heard! Let's just say he's glad to have a son to finally
help him sweep the garage!





Chris was so sweet during their first dance, he sang almost every word to Corie!



Man, and everything was going just great until the "other photographer" showed up... haha!

Time to get down!

This image cracks me up every time I look at it!


Of course there was a mad fight over the bouquet, the guys on the other hand let the garter sit on the floor for a while!


Congrats Corie and Chris! I hope you had a wonderful time on your honeymoon in Yellowstone!

Another special thanks to my second shooter Chris, check out his shots from the day on his blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment