Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, August 21, 2009

NEW CD Cases!

I have some exciting news! I recently upgraded my CD cases, and I think you're really going to like them. With all of my sessions, whether family, kids, engagements, or weddings, you will receive all of your images on CD in this beautiful keepsake case. Pretty cool huh? Each one is customized with your images, hand designed by yours truly. Here are the cases from Corie & Chris Wedding, and my fun little shoot with Jaxon. Check them out:







All of the important info is in this handy dandy front insert!








And on a side note, be sure to book your Holiday Sessions now! I am filling up fast, and will not be doing any shoots the last three weeks of December (this will allow me to enjoy some family time during the holidays, and allow us to get all of your prints, albums, and greeting cards in time for gifts!) .

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those are great! Keep a spot open, in the back of your mind at least, for newborn photos for our new little guy. No way to know when he'll arrive, but can we maybe pencil in something for the last week of September to make sure you're not booked??

    ReplyDelete