Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Ryan Mauer Live

Last Friday night, our friend and musician Ryan Mauer held a little live show at the Froth House in Madison. It was a quaint atmosphere, on a beautiful summer evening, made complete with a glass of wine and good company. And of course, my camera. Ryan asked me to take a few photos of him during his performance, and how could I resist! Here are a select few from the night.

And you can check out Ryan Mauer and listen to his mu-sak at http://myspace.com/ryanmauermusic








Oh, and thanks Ryan for the CD... love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment