Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Album Share - 5x5 Mini Book

I just finished designing and ordering baby Connor's 5x5 mini album, and was ecstatic to get it in the mail! Connor's parents selected the "Watch Me Grow" package, which includes 4 photo shoots within a two year period. Each photo shoot comes with a 5x5 album, so you will end up with 4 mini brag books at the end of the two years. How neat!

To show how mini the book is, here it is with my computer mouse!

A few examples of the interior pages....



Want to learn more about the "Watch Me Grow" Package? Visit my website. The mini albums are also available for purchase with any of my photo shoots, and make great gifts for parents and grandparents! (the Holidays are sneaking up on us... hint...hint)

No comments:

Post a Comment