Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

What Photographers do for fun...

we take more pictures! Last Saturday Brian and I headed out with my good friend, and fellow photographer Chris to take some photos, try new poses, and scope out a location. It has been almost two years since our wedding, and we were thinking we needed some new photos around our house. Plus I needed some cheesy pics of me with my camera for my website, which hopefully I will get updated in the next few days. Since I was "in" the photo shoot for once, I just grabbed a few of Brian and a couple of Chris with his camera. You can see the rest on Chris's blog - be sure to leave him some love they turned out AWESOME!

Here's a candid of my handsome man : ) He was super excited to wear his new suit and might I say he looks pretty dapper...



And here is a smiling one of Chris, although we have quite a few serious ones!



Thanks Chris for goofing with us, and go visit his blog for the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment