Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Edie Gets a Haircut

Our little girl got a haircut the other day, and I thought it would be fun to show a little before/after infomercial style photos of the transformation - heck, I'll even dedicated this post to the late Billy Mayes...

Before:


After:


Awe, doesn't she just look like a cutie tootie, just wanna pincha those checks, cutie wootie wittle doggie... oh you're a good girl, puppy wanna treat?! ... I mean... uhem... she looks great doesn't she!

If you're a pet owner looking for a groomer in the Madison area, check out Rufus duMonde Pet Salon. Laura the owner is great. I have no idea how she grooms our wiggly little dog who doesn't like her paws touched, but she manages and makes her look great every time! In fact it was her before and after pictures on her site that sealed the deal for me, I just had to go there! So check the site out!

No comments:

Post a Comment