Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, November 2, 2009

Married - Derek & Lena! Part 1 - Madison Wisconsin Wedding

Derek & Lena were married on a beautiful fall day in Madison. The sun was shining, and the leaves were crisp underfoot - they could not have asked for a better day!

Friends and family, to view the rest of the images, please sign the guest book here.

More photos can be found on my facebook fan page - go check them out!

Let's start with a few details - Lena's beautiful rose bouquet
Derek & Lena

The bridesmaids boquets
Derek & Lena

and of course... the shoes!
Derek & Lena

This is what I love to see walking into the bride's room - smiling, calm, and cool. It might have helped that the bridesmaids jumping around and singing "going to chapel" :)
Derek & Lena

All hands on deck for the dress!
Derek & Lena

Derek & Lena

Derek & Lena

I love this photo. The aisle at the church was in an L-shape, and this was just as Lena & her brother were turning the corner to face Derek for the first time.
Derek & Lena

Derek & Lena

Derek & Lena

Derek & Lena

Next, we're off to the capitol for some photos! Here's a little sneak peek to hold you over!
Derek & Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment