Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, November 6, 2009

Edie's Birthday

Edie's Birthday Fox

It was my poochie's second birthday yesterday, and since we don't have kids, it is mandatory that we treat our dog like one :) We took her to Tabby and Jacks our favorite pet store and she picked out this fox for herself. And I think since last night she hasn't let it out of her sight. We got to sleep with fox last night (now that brings romance to a marriage!) and she was sleeping with it this afternoon in the sunlight coming in from the patio door.

Oh our silly, silly, dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment