Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, November 23, 2009

Connor

I met Connor and his mom and dad at the State Capitol last Saturday afternoon. The last time I saw this little family, Connor was just a newborn, and now he was a big 6 month old! Time flies by so quickly! Luckily, our session was in the middle of a home Badger football game, so the state capitol was pretty much ours!

We had a hard time getting a little smile out of this guy, but it doesn't matter, he looks adorable just sitting there! Here are a few favorites from our session, and I can't wait to see him again at his one year old session!

Connor

Connor

Connor

Connor

Connor

Connor

Connor

Since it was such a nice day out, we decided to go outside and try playing in the leaves. No smiles, but that little hat is sure adorable!
Connor

Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment