Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

November Weather

I could really get used to this 60 degrees in November. What do you say Mother Nature?! I was so happy when my sessions on Saturday led me to one of my favorite places on earth, the Terrace. I love spending time down there any time of year. But on a warm fall day, there's no place better. But all the chairs were packed up and gone! It's so weird being down there with no colorful patio furniture. Where does it go? That must be one giant storage shed!

Anyhoo, I got to snap a few personal photos. I love being able to go out camera in hand and just have some quiet time with me, nature, and God. Looking for the unseen, finding unique angles, soaking it all in, and remembering this is why I started all this. Here is one of my favorite shots of the boats on the lakefront.

Memorial Terrace

No comments:

Post a Comment