Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, November 16, 2009

Kyle & Kim - Engaged!

I met Kyle & Kim on a gorgeous fall day at the Memorial Union Terrace. I am still in awe that we were without jackets on November 7th - it made it's way into the mid 60's that day! I could get used to fall/early winter if that would be the case all the time. Since it was such a beautiful day out, there were so many people out and about at the Terrace, but we managed to sneak around and find a bunch of awesome shots. It was weird though, all the chairs were packed up for the season! So, even though our session found us at the terrace, there will be no bright, colorful chairs in this shoot - bummer!

Kyle & Kim brought along Miley, their just over one year old puppy with them. After a little up-chucking behind the boats due to nerves, she was rearing and ready to go! Oh well, that happens :) All in all, she did such a great job.

On to the photos! More of my favorites can be found on my facebook page, so check them out!

We started off with a little walk down lakeshore path, and we found this cool off to the side trail where some be-awesome (that is beyond awesome) light was making it's way through the trees!

Kim & Kyle - Madison Engagement Session

Kim & Kyle - Madison Engagement Session

Kim & Kyle - Madison Engagement Session=

Kim & Kyle - Madison Engagement Session

Kim & Kyle - Madison Engagement Session

Kim & Kyle - Madison Engagement Session

Kim & Kyle - Madison Engagement Session

Kim & Kyle - Madison Engagement Session

This is one of my all time favorite dog shots. She just came up and laid like this - how cute!
Kim & Kyle - Madison Engagement Session

Kim & Kyle - Madison Engagement Session

Kim & Kyle - Madison Engagement Session

Thanks guys for a great afternoon, I had a really fun time! Can't wait for July!





No comments:

Post a Comment