Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, November 13, 2009

We are family!

I had a great time meeting this family on a sunny fall morning at the UW Arboretum in Madison. I would have never guessed when we scheduled our shoot a few months back for November that we would have 60+ degree temperatures! It was an absolutely gorgeous morning. Add a few cuties to the mix, and you have a recipe for perfect photos.

We started grabbing one of everyone together
Kaebisch Family

This is one little cutie
Kaebisch Family

All of that sitting in one place stuff gets pretty boring, luckily mother nature supplied us with the entertainment!
Kaebisch Family

I think this picture is so cute, I want it for my Christmas Card :)
Kaebisch Family

Sans hat
Kaebisch Family

Brother and Sister....awwwwwwee.....
Kaebisch Family

We ran around and played for a while
Kaebisch Family

Kaebisch Family

What beautiful sisters!
Kaebisch Family

Thanks everyone for a great morning, I had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment