Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Married - Derek & Lena! Part 2 - Madison Wisconsin Wedding

After a beautiful ceremony, we whisked the wedding party away to the capitol for some more photos. The gorgeous weather and beautiful sunlight were just perfect. So perfect, we had to battle about 6 other wedding parties for spots, but we did it!

What a good looking group, huh?
Derek & Lena

I wish you could hear the collective "oooohhhhs" that go along with this photo!
Derek & Lena

Derek & Lena

Derek & Lena

Derek & Lena

Derek & Lena

Derek & Lena

Derek & Lena

Derek & Lena

Derek & Lena

Derek & Lena

These guys kept me laughing all day long! Too funny!
Derek & Lena

Derek caught me trying to take a candid
Derek & Lena

Seriously, I could have shot at the capitol all day long - isn't this light just gorgeous!?
Derek & Lena

Derek & Lena

This is Brian's shot - love it!
Derek & Lena

Derek & Lena

Brian's shot again - this couple is just gorgeous!
Derek & Lena

Derek & Lena

Derek & Lena

Derek & Lena

Then it was off to the reception at the Marriott Hotel on Madison's west side. Lena and Derek had lots of beautiful details, but my favorite were these personalized wine glasses. What a great idea!
Derek & Lena

Derek & Lena

Thank you Lena & Derek for letting me be apart of your wedding day - and thanks for keeping me laughing all day! You guys are awesome - best wishes to you in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment