Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Welcome Micah!

This is not the first time you've seen Isaiah, the new big brother, but this is the first time you get to meet Micah! Micah was born on September 10th, and I got to hang out with him when he was just 2 weeks old.
1

Awe.... so precious....
2
(just for the record, I did take a photo of them pushing each other in the next frame!)

Double the little cute toes : )
4

Here's Micah!
6

So tiny!
7

8

I love it, 14 days old and already a Badger fan - On Wisconsin!
9

10

11

He's too cute, I can't stand it! I just want to smooch on his little cheekers! Ehm... I mean, I like this photo...
12

Thanks Sarah for inviting me into your family once again, it was my pleasure to meet your new addition!

No comments:

Post a Comment