Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, October 2, 2009

Aiden Turns One!

2

I met this little cutie and his parents at Vilas Park in Madison. They were so much fun! Aiden is lucky to have awesome parents, it is apparent their little family is not short on love! I love it when parents interact with their children like I'm not even there - it makes for great, natural photos.

I think Aiden's parents tried every trick in the book to get a big smile out of him, but he successfully held out on us! Luckily he's just plain adorable even without a big smile!

Enjoy a few of my favorites!

4

5

8

Now I think this little guy is secretly in cahoots with my mother and her "grandchildren" campaign... don't you just want to pinch his little cheeks?!
9

Check out his little "1st Birthday" shirt!
12

13

Thanks guys for a great afternoon! Hope you enjoy your photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment