Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Madison Wisconsin Wedding Photographer - Ashley & John Are Getting Married!

It looked like the weather was going to put a damper on John and Ashley's engagement shoot on Sunday, but it ended up being a beautiful fall evening. Brian and I met them downtown with their doggies, with "Grandma" and "Grandpa" in tow for leash holding and general "clean up" if you know what I'm saying :) I had so much fun getting know everyone, and can't wait for their wedding coming up in May of 2010.

My husband Brian came along as a second shooter and rocked it out. Seriously. I am in love with some of the photos he grabbed! If you would like to see all of my favorites, be sure to check out my facebook page.


We started off in my favorite alley way (what, you don't have a favorite alley way!? You should get one!)
Ashley & John

This was Bri's grab - isn't Ashley gorgeous!?!
Ashley & John

Bri's shot as well
Ashley & John

These guys rocked it out - seriously. Not everyone can act all romantic with two photographers hanging over them, their parents and soon to be parents-in-law watching, and two puppies barking and running around. Way to go!
Ashley & John

We then left my favorite alley and headed to Capitol Square. My pic:
Ashley & John

Bri's view:
Ashley & John

Ashley & John

Ashley & John

Ashley & John

I love the fact that the dog on Ashley's lap is looking to get in on the kiss!
17Ashley & John


Ashley & John

Ashley & John

A little close up of the furry children:
Ashley & John

Ashley & John

Thanks guys for a great afternoon, and for braving the cold! See you in May!

No comments:

Post a Comment