Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Kayley

This past Sunday on our way to church, we drove past the bank sign with a chilly reading of 37 degrees. I never would have guessed that my beginning of October shoots would be so cold! I immediately thought of little Kayley, and didn't want her to freeze during our shoot. A quick call to mom revealed she had a cute sweater and coat all ready for the occasion. You gotta love us Wisconsinites, it can be cold, and we still know how to look cute!

Although this little cutie didn't need any help enhancing her cuteness. In fact, I feel like I need to post a warning that this little girl might spontaneously evoke "ooos" and "ahhs" and "oh how cute!"'s that you didn't even know you had!

I met Kayley and her mom and dad at the Epelgarden in Fitchburg, and we had a great time walking around and finding lots of cool fall spots. And hey, it didn't even feel THAT cold! Here are some of my favorites from the session. I always have the hardest time picking, especially with such an adorable subject - so if you'd like to see more pop on over to my facebook page.

Family & friends, to sign the guest book and view the rest of the images, click here.

Kayley

Kayley

Oh you know, just a little pumpkin in with the pumpkins!
Kayley

Sometimes I wish my camera was able to capture sound, her little giggle in these photos is contagious!
Kayley

Kayley

You can't tell from this photo, but she is standing on a giant pumpkin.
Kayley

See... I warned you! She's super cute!
Kayley

In case you missed her cuteness here is another chance
Kayley

Kayley

We'll end with this one... Kayley was so cute trying to take a bite out of this apple!
Kayley

Thanks guys for a great afternoon. Kayley did awesome, and I hope you enjoy your photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment