Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, October 5, 2009

Before and After

There is always a moment after every photo shoot where I let clients know that their photos will be ready to see in two weeks. I remember hearing that when I was a bride and thought - two weeks? It will take two weeks to get the photos off of your camera?! And I see that same question on the faces of my confused clients.

After each photo shoot, I upload the photos to my computer, but that is the easy part! I spend approximately 3-5 hours on each photo session editing each photo to perfection, uploading them to your online gallery, and creating your DVD and personalized case. I thought I'd show you a few of my "before and after" shots, so you can see what I'm up to while you're waiting for you photos!

Here is a straight out of the camera shot from my session with one year old cutie Aiden. This is the image that appeared when I uploaded the photo off of my camera.

You'll notice that like most busy one year olds he has a little scratch on his nose. Eh, this is no feat for photoshop! Scratches, scrapes, and skin imperfections are nothing to worry about for your photo shoot : )


Here is the after, with a little color correction, a few photoshop actions, and sharpening... awe, how cute!

Another before image straight out of my camera -

I wanted to add a little vintage effect to this one, and loved the end result!

So, there you have it! Know that in the time you are waiting for your photos from me, that I am making them just perfect for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment