Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Doug & Paula

1

When I first started in photography, I greatly underestimated the awesome clients that I would get to know. I met Paula through her sister Jana, one of my brides from this past June. I have really enjoyed getting to know their family, capturing Jana's wedding, and getting to know Paula & Doug better during this shoot with their furry children. I truly appreciate the opportunity!

Here are a few favorites from our photo shoot!

4

Meet the Dederich's children - here is Molly:
2

And Clyde -
6

Don't those faces say - it's ok, just give me a bone?! Too funny!

Then we went and got a few without the doggies
8

Indian Lake Park in Cross Plains was a beautiful location for our photo shoot.
9

10

Paula was so cute. Every time I told her to look at Doug, she would just crack up! I can just hear her little giggle her. But who can blame her, look at the face Doug is giving her!
11

12

13

16

Thanks guys, I had a great time getting to know you and your dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment