Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Michele & Justin - Engaged!

Michele & Justin

I met Michele & Justin on a blustury fall day at Picnic Point. Luckily for us the rain held off despite it's threat of sprinkles and we had a great time walking around getting a few photos. Michele & Justin met while attending UW Madison, and are planning a August wedding next year - I can't wait!

Here are few of my favorites from the shoot. Friends and family, if you'd like to see more click here to sign the guest book and view the images!

Michele & Justin

Michele & Justin

Michele & Justin

Michele & Justin

Michele & Justin

Love this one! I especially like how the wind added a model effect to Michele's hair!
Michele & Justin

Michele & Justin


Michele's ring is GORGEOUS!
Michele & Justin

Michele & Justin

Thanks guys for a great afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment