Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, October 16, 2009

Madison Baby Photographer - Welcome Eli!

When I first started photography, I was looking to take photos of anyone, anywhere - I just wanted to gain experience. Well, my friends Adam and Sabrina were really bummed that they didn't have any reason to have their photos taken, and sweetly offered that I could take photos of the cat if I wanted. It ended up not working out, and sadly Zed did not get his day in the spotlight. So, I was so excited that they finally had a reason for me to take photos of them! Baby Eli!

Eli

We went and visited Eli and took his cute little photos last weekend. It was my gift to them at their shower. Which, if you have a friend or family member that is expecting, let me know and I'd love to through a gift package together for them! It makes such a unique gift for the parents to be. I'm working on Eli's birth announcements and brag book album, so stay tuned!

Here are a few more of my favorites!

Eli

This one was right before a pooey diaper change... I think he was feeling goooo-ood! Haha!
Eli

Ok, here we go, all freshened up!
Eli

Eli

Eli

Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment