Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fall

Captiol

Well I guess it's safe to say fall is here! I have to admit I'm a little surprised at how fast it has sprung upon us! I the past week, I've had to cancel 4 of my 6 photo shoots due to the crummy and rainy weather. Although I'd love to get out and shoot, no one is going to look good with 25 mph winds and rain! And I don't think my nice camera equipment would like it either!

My two sessions this weekend were troopers! On the way to church on Sunday it was 37 degrees outside. Eke! Thank God for long underwear and warm sweaters! You guys did awesome, and us good Wisconsin-ites know how to dress warm and still look cute!

On another note, I have officially filled all of my portrait sessions for 2009 - and I am amazed! I have had such a blast this year getting to meet all of you, and can not wait to see what another season of shooting holds.

If you are a past Jenn Van Wyk Photography Client from 2009, know that your web galleries have been re-released to you for the holidays. If you were thinking of purchasing any prints as gifts, please do so by December 5th, 2009 to ensure Holiday delivery.

I think it's about time for some of the apple walnut pie we bought yesterday while picking out our pumpkins! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment