Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Winter at the UW Arboretum

Yesterday we ventured out to the UW Arboretum to take a few engagement photos for our friends Chris and Vanessa. The Arboretum is one of my favorite portrait locations, and it looks different in every season. I also love these little buildings, which have the old, rustic feeling I always seek out.

One of my favorite things to do is to venture out after I am done with a session and take a few pictures of the scenery. I end up with the best desktop wallpapers this way :)

Here are a few I snapped yesterday morning. More from Chris and Vanessa's session to come!

UW Arboretum

UW Arboretum

UW Arboretum

UW Arboretum

UW Arboretum

UW Arboretum

UW Arboretum

UW Arboretum

This shot is Brian's, but I just had to share :)
UW Arboretum


No comments:

Post a Comment