Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, February 26, 2010

Photo Friday! 365 Photo Project

Happy Friday! Here is the update on my weekly photo project:

2.20.10
2.20.10
When we went to the mall on Saturday, there was a real tulip display in the center. It made spring feel so close!

2.21.10
2.21.10
On Sunday, the guys headed down to the Chicago Auto Show while my mom and I headed to IKEA. We had no idea we spent 5 hours in the store until the guys called us saying they were done! Here are our goodies riding home from the store.

2.22.10
2.22.10
One of my many Target trips, just waiting to be unpacked and cooked for dinner!

2.23.10
2.23.10
Edie LOVES popcorn. You can just say the word "popcorn" and she'll get excited. Here she is waiting for her piece!

2.24.10
2.24.10
Way in the distance are the cranes slowing building the new parts of the Epic campus.

2.25.10
2.25.10
This building is near Greenway Station.

2.26.10
2.26.10
Here is our new wall display (with frames from IKEA!). It was hard to go through my thousands of photos and pick a few, but I always love getting them printed!

No comments:

Post a Comment