Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Beautiful Winter Sunset

Although I am beginning to tire of winter, I will never get tired of the beautiful winter sunsets. The colors contrasting against the white snow are some of my favorite things to photograph. This past Wednesday the clouds broke in the afternoon and we were presented with a brillant sunset. I luckily had my camera on me, and stopped to take a few photos off of the Ice Age Trail near Verona.

I did share one of these in my photo of the day, but had such a hard time choosing that I thought I'd share a few more. Enjoy! Please feel free to use as your desktop wallpaper!

Winter Sunset

Winter Sunset

Winter Sunset

Winter Sunset

High heels do not make good photo-in-the-snow taking shoes - oh well! I was laughing at myself trying to trudge through the shin deep snowbanks in them!
Winter Sunset

A little bit later on, I took this one at home, as the sun set further and turned even more beautiful colors!
Winter Sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment