Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, February 5, 2010

Photo Friday! 365 Photo Project

Alas! My weekly update of my 365 project - where I take one photo a day for a year.
1.30.10
1.30.10
Ah yes. Last Saturday was spent on the couch for me, recovering from my wisdom teeth removal the day before. But as you can see, I've got everything a girl could need here, thanks to my helpful hubby.


1.31.10
IMG_3293-Edit
And more time couch on the Sunday. This time accompanied by my snuggle buddy, Edie.

After one month of my photo project, I realized we are pretty boring. Most winter nights we don't leave home, leaving me walking around our house going "what I am going to take a picture of today?". Throw in the fact that it's dark after 5 and freezing cold, and long story short, I decided I needed a theme to spice up February's images a tad.

So, in honor of Valentine's Day, my February images will be of things that I love. A few of my favorite things if you will. Onward to February!

2.1.10
IMG_3319-Edit
Oh, these are my Muklucks. I got up at 2:45 (am yes) on Black Friday to wait in line to get these puppies. And they were worth every sleep deprived minute. I wear them every night. I love that they have a sole on the bottom so I can do things like run outside in my pj's when I drop the dog's leash and she goes running away....

2.2.10
IMG_3332-Edit
You know you are an adult when one of your favorite things is your washer and dryer. But yes, I love them. When we went to the Smithsonian in March, I saw how women of the past had to do their laundry - and I have not complained since. They are green in color and in function, and I could not live without them.

2.3.10
IMG_3346-Edit
Excuse me while I wipe away my drool. I love cheesecake. Like looooooooooooooove it. One of my fondest childhood memories was going to my cousin's wedding, where she had 5 DIFFERENT KINDS OF CHEESECAKE. It was incredible.

2.4.10
IMG_3363-Edit
This is my favorite Wisconsin Badger T-Shirt, which by my calculations is 9 years old. I'm not really sure why it's my favorite, it's really not a fancy shirt, nor does it have a cool design, but it was my first Badger shirt. I wore this shirt to band day in high school, and got to attend my first UW footbal game. I think it was then and there that I decided to become a Badger, and here I am now a proud UW Alum.

2.5.10
2.5.10
These are my favorite pair of tennis shoes, and I often wear them out to shoots - they just make me feel creative. Besides, I know they were meant for me because they have a pocket for my snacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment