Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Photo Friday on Saturday!

Ok, so I admit I'm not the best on posting on Fridays! But at least I did better than last week, and got this blog post up on Saturday instead of Sunday. Below you will find my photos of the day from this past week. Since the Valentine's holiday has past, I have dropped my "things that I love" theme, although I could probably twist the captions to reflect so.

But I will spare you the agony.

I'm nice like that ;)

Without further ado, the photos!

2.13.10
Blackhawk Church
This is the lobby of my church, Blackhawk. I took this during our monthly photo group meeting. It is a rare sight to see the atrium so empty, I'm used to the hustle and bustle of Sundays!

2.14.10
2.14.10 Wollersheim Winery
For Valentine's Day, my hubby and I took a little trip to the Wollersheim Winery. If you want to learn more, scroll down and read my post!

2.15.10
2.15.10
Playing with capturing the snow.

2.16.10
2.16.10
Working on a couple crossword puzzles while watching the Olympics

2.17.10
2.17.10
There was a beautiful sunset tonight in Madison - here is the view from the Ice Age Trail off of Hwy PD.

2.18.10
2.18.10
Learning to take my camera with me out and about to avoid boring pics around my house... but hey, the wine rack is full!

2.19.10
2.19.10
Smoke stacks on the east side, was diggin' the retro look on this one.

Have a good weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment