Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Chris & Vanessa are Engaged!

Chris and Vanessa are good friends of ours, and they are getting married in October. When they asked me to take a few engagement photos of them, I was glad to! So, we headed off to the UW Arboretum this past Saturday and braved the cold. These two were such troopers, they have their jacket off in all of these! Woo weee!

Chris is also a photographer, and has joined me at a few of my 2009 weddings, so you might recognize him!

Chris & Vanessa

Chris & Vanessa

Bri's shot
Chris & Vanessa

Chris & Vanessa

Chris & Vanessa

Chris & Vanessa

I think this one is my favorite....
Chris & Vanessa

Chris & Vanessa

Chris & Vanessa

We actually had some sun to work with! Yay!
Chris & Vanessa

Vanessa, you are beautiful! :)
Chris & Vanessa

We found a tree with some green on it! Woo hoo!
Chris & Vanessa

Chris & Vanessa

Thanks guys for braving the cold temps! Brian and I had a lot of fun :)

And here are a few "behind the scenes" pics... notice I am nowhere as near as brave as these two and was fully bundled up!
Chris & Vanessa

Chris & Vanessa

We were picking on Brian here for his love of the fisheye lens, and how he takes pictures with it constantly without looking (so I took this one without looking!)
Chris & Vanessa

Brian making sure there was no ice where Chris was going to "dip" Vanessa
Chris & Vanessa


No comments:

Post a Comment