Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Andy & Sharon are Married! Madison Wedding Photographer

Andy & Sharon

I had been looking forward to Andy & Sharon's wedding since our first meeting. These two are such a sweet, caring couple, with such wonderful supportive families that I knew it was going to be a beautiful day. The weather on the other hand, did not know that we had beautiful in mind! Rain, yes rain, canceled our outdoor photo plans (remember this is Wisconsin!), but Andy and Sharon handled it great. And we did get to sneak outside for a few between drops :)

Friends and family, to sign the guest book to view the rest of the images, click here.

Andy & Sharon

Andy & Sharon
Andy & Sharon

Sharon was prepared for anything that day! Not just one, but 3 pairs of shoes!
Andy & Sharon
Andy & Sharon

Sharon had her Mom and Dad help lace up her dress.
Andy & Sharon
Andy & Sharon

Sharon look just beautiful!
Andy & Sharon
And her flowers were too :)
Andy & Sharon

As you will see in the video below, the guys had a little too much fun getting ready! At one point when I went up to check on them, there was this *awesome* 90's Jesus rap music blaring down the hallway! For once, the guys were definately more busy than the girls! Brian grabbed these shots.
Andy & Sharon

Don't you just love the decor in this room? Well and the chairs that are two times too little are a nice touch too!
Andy & Sharon

Bri's Shot
Andy & Sharon

Andy & Sharon

Then it was time for the ceremony! This is one of my favorite parts of the day, to watch the couple become man and wife. Don't worry, I only cried a few times :)
Andy & Sharon

One of my favorites. Sharon and her parents have a really close relationship :)
Andy & Sharon

Andy & Sharon

Mr. & Mrs. Kleist! Yay yay yay!
Andy & Sharon

Andy & Sharon

Andy & Sharon

Then it was off to the Hilton Garden Inn for the celebration!
Andy & Sharon

Um ok. Now it is time to talk about how SERIOUSLY awesome this couple is. No cake. Nope. Instead HUBBARD AVENUE pie. It was simply delish. And it made me want to be BFF's forever with the couple :)
Andy & Sharon

These centerpieces were made by the bride, and her mom custom sewed all of the table runners. How simply beautiful!
Andy & Sharon

After a great dinner, and hilarious toasts, it was time for the first dance.
Andy & Sharon

You will just have to watch the video below for more dancing highlights, but this one is by far my favorite. Apparently fist pumping is the thing to do in this crowd!
Andy & Sharon


And since I went through all of the photos and picked out 161 favorites, I thought I'd do something I've never posted before - a little video action.

Andy & Sharon from Jenn Van Wyk on Vimeo.



Andy and Sharon, thank you for welcoming Brian and I into your families. We have had such a great time getting to know you, and wish you nothing but the best for your marriage. Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment