Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, February 12, 2010

Google Docs for Wedding Planning



I just saw this come across my blog reader, and I am so excited for all of you planning a wedding out there! Google docs has made customized documents for wedding planning!

I use Google Documents all of the time for my day job, and for storing all of my photography information. The great thing is that the documents are online - so you can access them from anywhere. Plus, Google's form options would make collecting those addresses from friends and family a sinch! (you create the form, people visit and fill it out, and then it *automatically* fills out a spreadsheet for you - how awesome!)

As an added bonus Style Me Pretty, one of my favorite wedding inspiration blogs, has written tips and tricks from some of the best in the industry.

So what are you waiting for, check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment